Maikel the Developer
One Man for All Your Tech Needs
Full Stack development in multi-language environments and with your cloud architecture designed and monitored all by the same person
- Holistic Understanding
- One person understands full-stack development and cloud architecture, improving communication and collaboration.
- Faster Decision-making
- A single person assesses requirements, develops solutions, and implements them without extensive coordination.
- Agile Development
- One person enables faster iterations, switching between front-end and back-end tasks seamlessly.
- Cost Efficiency
- Hiring one person is cost-effective, eliminating the need for multiple salaries and reducing overhead costs.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- A solo IT professional easily adapts to changing project needs, handling different aspects efficiently.
- Ownership and Accountability
- One person takes complete ownership of the project, ensuring responsibility and effective management.
These are all the technologies I have worked with up-to-date
These are companies that offer on-demand computing resources and services over the internet, such as storage, servers, and applications
Programming & Scripting Languages
Formal languages comprising a set of instructions that produce various kinds of output
Orchestration & Deployment tools
Tools used to automate the configuration, coordination, and management of computer systems, applications, and services
The field of work that is in charge of maintaining reliable computer systems in a multi-user environment
Frameworks & Libraries
A software platform that provides reusable components, tools and libraries to assist developers
Content Management Systems
A software platform that provides tools to manage content without the end user having to know anything about coding
Organized collections of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system
A computer system that processes requests via HTTP, the basic network protocol used to distribute information on the World Wide Web
The process of evaluating, monitoring, and managing cloud-based services, applications, and infrastructure